Tic Toc Tunes Music Publishing
The Right Tunes.
Right On Time!
Home l Privacy Policy l Terms and Conditions l ContactUs

Tic Toc Tunes - A Forum for Singers, Songwriters and Independent Music Publishers

Welcome to the Independent Music Publishers Forum

General discussion forum for independent music publishers.

Moderator: ahh OM

Postby ahh OM » Tue Jan 27, 2009 20:57

Hi,
I am ahh OM and I will be moderating this forum. Please feel free to watch this forum from afar or register and let your thoughts be known, either way you are welcome. I invite you to ask, teach and learn from the discussion posted and to help one another along. If you have a problem, a suggestion or need assistance, I'm just a mouse click away.

Registered Users can post any topic they would like to talk about. I only ask that it somehow be related to music and you try to place it in the most appropriate forum... but don't worry about this too much since I'm not sure what topics users will want to discuss. If the topic needs to be moved to its own forum or to a sub-forum that can be done after the topic has been posted.

A note about security, if you are concerned about this issue please direct your browser to https://www.tictoctunes.com/forum/ and your session will be securely encrypted.

Registered users that show enthusiasm and dedication to a particular forum or subject have an opportunity to become Moderators. I encourage anyone interested to post frequently and show a genuine interest in this web forum, then email me if you would like the added responsibility of being a Moderator.

ahh OM
Forum Moderator
ahh OM
Roadie

Return to General Discussion (independent music publishers)