Tic Toc Tunes Music Publishing
The Right Tunes.
Right On Time!
Home l Privacy Policy l Terms and Conditions l ContactUs

Tic Toc Tunes - A Forum for Singers, Songwriters and Independent Music Publishers

Transcription/Orchestration/Arranging service - Great Rates

If you offer a commercial service other members could benefit from or just want to shamelessly plug your website, this is the right forum.

Transcription/Orchestration/Arranging service - Great Rates

Postby bonnettjosh » Mon Apr 06, 2009 01:02

Hi all,

I'm an experienced musician and 2nd year composition student from Australia looking for work worldwide transcribing, arranging or orchestrating absolutely any style of music, and for any instruments.

I work very fast and have a quick turnaround, usually you'll have your score/s back within a couple of days.

I can also produce great demos at great prices if you have a basic midi file or demo recording that you'd like to have re-sequenced.

Main services offered:

Transcription, and professional score or piano reduction from any recording you can provide, all by ear.

Arrangement of any songs to any new combination of instruments, meter or genre.

I can also compose fresh music to existing lyrics you may have, or I am able to collaborate to help you complete those annoying unfinished songs or pieces of music.

My rate is $30AU per hour.
Payment can be made via PayPal to bonnettjosh@gmail.com.

Half of my payment is to be paid upon half completion, the remainder upon full completion.

(E.g. 3/4 minute piano/vocal pop song would take about 1 or 2 hours to notate and dress up, dependent upon complexity. I'm up for a challenge. I have experience transcribing full orchestral music)

Examples of my own compositions (Scores are available by request to check my work) are available at:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/joshbonnett

I can provide examples of transcriptions I have completed for other clients and provide references also.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Josh Bonnett
bonnettjosh
Fan

Return to Member Services